- 300Mbps receiving rate and 300Mbps sending rate
- Integrates router, wireless access point, four-port switch and firewall in one
- Supports WDS function (Wireless Distribution System)
- Complies with IEEE802.11n (Draft 2.0), IEEE802.11b and IEEE802.11g standards
- MIMO technology utilizes reflection signal to increase 8 times transmission distance of original 802.11g standard and reduces the “dead spots” in the wireless coverage area
he W306R is a 300Mbps Wireless-N router, wireless access point, four-port switch, and firewall all-in-one.
Utilizing advanced MIMO technology, WLAN range is double that of 802.11g products. The W306R also provides WDS (Wireless Distribution System), enabling the bridging of other wireless routers and extending wireless coverage.
Plenty of features are bundled to better secure and manage a network, including; port and MAC address filters, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), QoS bandwidth control, and the ability to disable SSID broadcast. Management from anywhere is accomplished conveniently through a Web interface, and a Tenda-developed setup wizard makes installation easy for anyone. In addition, the W306R has the flexibility of detachable antennas for those who might want to upgrade and further improve coverage.
The W306R is a great choice for small or home offices in search of a fast, secure, easy-to-use, and feature-rich wireless network.