- 300Mbps 2T2R Broadband router
- Supports Gateway, Bridge and Wireless ISP modes
- Supports AP, WDS and AP+WDS modes
- Complies with IEEE 802.11 b/g/n wireless standards
- 4 x fast ethernet ports with MDI-X function
The wireless N broadband router is a wired/wireless combination for small office home office use. The router features four LAN port to achieve the most effective data transmission. The wireless router delivers exceptional range and speed by checking and installing the latest updates ensuring you are operating at optimal level.
Related Broadband Products
Aivake WiFi Extender Booster Mini N300 Mbps, Universal Range Extender Broadband Wi-Fi Booster/Extender/Repeater Access Point With 1 Ethernet Port and 2 Antennas, 2.4G , WPS, Simple Setup, Wall Plug – Offer
- Compatible with any standard router, modem and access point and wireless transfer speeds up to 300 Mbps, ideal for lag-free HD or video streaming and online gaming.
- The repeater mode extends the signal extensively to inaccessible areas or dead zones, the AP mode creates a wifi hotspot using the wired ethernet connection.
- 1 Ethernet ports for connecting wired devices such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs to the Wi-Fi network.
- Dual integrated antennas for high performance and wide WiFi and WPS coverage for a more secure connection.
- Miniature dimensions and wall plug design make it easy for deployment and move flexible, ideal for home and travel in use.
Extend Your Wireless Range
Aivake Mini WiFi booster is designed to conveniently extend the wifi coverage and improve the signal strength of your
existing network to hard to reach area.
With 300Mbps transfer speeds, dual intergareted antenna, miniature size and simple configuration, extending a wireless
signal has never been easier.
What’s more, its Ethernet port allows the Aivake to act as a wireless adapter to turn your wired device like decoder,
game console, internet TV into a wireless one.
With the mininature size and wall plug design, it’s very easy to to deploy and move flexibly. What’s more, The Aivake
remembers the previously paired network, there is no need to set it up once again when you unplug and plug it anywhere.
A manual included and with the guide of setup wizard, the setup process is very straightforward and quickly.
Build in AP Mode
Simply plug the Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port to easily turn your wired internet connection into a wireless access point.
Excellent Customer Service:
We provide 7/24 email support via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP (128/64)
Wireless Standard: 802.11n/b/g
Wireless Speed: 300Mbps(RX/TX)
Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
Support Voltage: 110V-240V
Operating : 0～40℃
Related Broadband Products