Aventus Microsoft Surface Book (SALE) 13.5″ HDMI Dongle WiFi Display Adapter Receiver TV Stick Support MiraCast AirPlay DLNA AirMirroring
- Support Airmirror, DLNA, Airplay, Miracast, projects the screen of smart devices (mobile phone, PC, tablet) to television, projectors and other equipment via WiFi. User Manual includes the details operation steps.
- Wireless mirroring and sharing full contents on your screen,you can share the video and play games with your friends or family.
- One button is built in back to switch from Miracast to iOS. Wide compatibility, support Windows, Mac OS, IOS7 or above (iPhone 4S / 5 / 6 / 6Plus, iPad 2/3/4 / Air), supports Android 4.0 or above version.
- Sit back and stream your favorite movies, videos and photos on a big screen TV.
- How to use: connect your WiFi to Anycast SSID; Scan he QR code or browser the website on the screen; connect to home wifi router; If you want to useAirplay Mirroring, just turn it on. Miracast: press the button on the back shell, so anycast switchs to miracast mode.
This dongle is a special device to project your mobile phones / MID / NoteBook to another big screen with HDMI interface (such as, HDTV, Monitor or Projector, etc) through Wi-Fi connection, under the popular standards like Miracast, DLNA and Airplay, it can enhance your TV / Projector / Monitor which have HDMI input socket. Now you can share pictures and watch videos on a bigger screen with your family and friends. For more information or setup video please go on youtube and write Anycast tutorial.
How to use:
1. Please connect your device’s WiFi with AnyCast dongle SSID.
2. The first time using AnyCast, we should connect the AnyCast dongle home WiFi router to keep internet surfing.
3. After WiFi is connected with AnyCast, you can open your web browser to edit settings, please enter IP address: 192.168.203.1
*Please note that one button is built in back of the dongle to switch from Miracast(for android) to iOS.
System supported: ANDROID, IOS, MAC, WINDOWS;
Android phone: Support Android OS 4.0 or higher;
Iphone: Support IOS 7.0 or higher;
Other Device: Support Projector with HDMI output interface.