The seemingly endless debate about the pros and cons of advertising hybrid-fibre broadband connections as fibre optic has once again reared its head after a number of refreshed adverts for Virgin Media s cable network began promoting their service as optical fibre alongside pictures of what is clearly a copper core coaxial cable. Source: Virgin Media Adverts Still Can t Tell Copper Coax from Fibre Optic ISPreview UK1
Ian D. Nock
Looks a little like a bank robber but actually is a consultant working in the field of Consumer Electronics, Digital TV and Interactive Solutions/delivery. Twenty years experience working throughout Europe on delivering IT Systems and Digital TV Solutions. Experienced in working on all aspects of service delivery including solution integration, platforms and customer premises equipment. View all posts by Ian D. Nock2
- ^ Virgin Media Adverts Still Can t Tell Copper Coax from Fibre Optic ISPreview UK (www.ispreview.co.uk)
- ^ View all posts by Ian D.
- ^ March 7, 2016 (digitaltvnewssummary.wordpress.com)
- ^ Ian D.
- ^ Business (digitaltvnewssummary.wordpress.com)
- ^ Technology (digitaltvnewssummary.wordpress.com)