CSL – PCIe USB 3.0 (Super Speed) / LAN Gigabit | Interface Card / Network Card (PCI Express) | 3-Port USB 3.0 + 1-Port Gigabit LAN | Gigabit LAN (RJ45) Extension Card (PCI-Express) | Realtek/VIA-Chip Set | Maximum Transfer rate: up to 5 Gbit/s – Recommended
- Type: CSL – USB 3.0 (super speed) PCIe interface card (PCI-express) / PCIe LAN Gigabit interface card
- Interface: PCI-express (x1) | Connections: 3x USB 3.0 super speed (Type A socket) of up to 5 Gbit/s / 1x RJ45 Gigabit LAN of up to 1 Gbit/s (network socket) | Power supply: 4-pole Molex socket (power supply of up to 900 mA per USB 3.0 port) | LAN chip set: Realtek RTL8153 | USB 3.0 chip set: VIA VL805 | USB 2.0 downwards compatible | Plug & Play | Hot plug
- LAN-Port: compatible with standard IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3az | supports full duplex flow control / WAKE-ON-LAN and remote wakeup / 10/100/1000M data auto-negotiation / integrated power/indicator LED
- Operation compatibility: Microsoft Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-Bit)
- Measurements: 120 x 78 x 21.6 mm | Weight: 50g | Scope of delivery: CSL – LAN/USB 3.0 (super speed) PCIe interface card (PCI-express x1) + driver CD + user manual
High-performance 3xUSB 3.0 super speed extension card with 1xGigabit LAN!
extension card from CSL provides three additional USB 3.0-ports. Therefore the high-performance
super speed interface is built into the
PCI-express port of your computer. Further the built-in
RJ45 Gigabit LAN-interface provides additional options for network connections.
An additional advantage of this multifaceted PCI-express extension card is a reliable connection memory peripheral
with a fast
data transmission speed of up to 5Gbit/s at your computer: This device is compatible to all
possible peripheries such as USB memory, USB hard drives, external CD drives, MP3-players or even digital cameras.
Full duplex flow control means for the RJ45 Gigabit LAN interface that the transmission is possible parallel in both
directions at full speed.
The PCI-express card is downwards compatible to USB 2.0, so that a comprehensive compatibility is ensured. By an
automated detection of the operating system a fast and easy commissioning is possible, due to the
Plug & Play-function.
Moreover a stable energy supply is ensured by the 4-pole Molex socket.
• CSL – LAN/USB 3.0 (super speed) PCIe interface card (PCI-express x1)
• 3x USB 3.0 (Type A socket) of up to 5 Gbit/s + 1x RJ45 Gigabit LAN of up to 1 GBit (network socket)
• Specification according to USB 3.0 super speed
• Downwards compatible to USB 2.0
• Maximum 900 mA per USB 3.0 port (power supply)