Fosmon High Speed Cat5e RJ45 FLAT TANGLE FREE Network Cable – Patch – Ethernet / Modem / Router / LAN / Printer / MAC / Laptop / PS2 & PS3 / XBox & XBox 360 – Fosmon Retail Packaging (50 Feet / 15.2 Meter, White)
- Fosmon premium quality high speed shielded network connection FLAT cable connects computers and peripherals to your Local Area Network (LAN) – PC / Mac / Printer / Desktop / Notebook / Gaming System – PS2/3, XBox 360
- Flat tangle-free patch cable designed for routers, hubs, network adapters, switches, DSL/cable modems, patch panels and other networking applications
- Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards and exceeds the performance requirements of Category 5e
- Distribute data, voice, and video at high-speeds and handle other bandwidth intensive applications
- Connector: RJ-45 Male to Male connectors. Conductor: 4-pair 24AWG Stranded Copper
Fosmon High Speed Cat5e RJ45 FLAT TANGLE FREE Network Cable
This cable connects computers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). It is safe to put under carpeting, and intended for use in the home or office, this Cat5e cable meets more stringent standards than conventional Category 5 cables and is capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second).
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The speed and quality of a wired LAN is largely determined by how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. The cable’s RJ45 connectors offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, and network attached storage devices.
Built For Superior Network Speed and Reliable Connectivity
The Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable features RJ45 connectors with gold plating for accurate data transfer and reliability. This cable is capable of transmitting data at speeds of up to 1000 Mbps (or 1 Gigabit per second). The faster the speed of your connections, the greater your network’s ability to stream video, music, and other data that require high bandwidth. (Please note that your network’s speed is determined by many factors in addition to the cables, including your router, switch boxes, and components.)