- Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100Base-Tx, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T
- 32/48 Switching Capacity
- 8 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps TX Auto Negotiation Ethernet Switch
- Full/Half Duplex capability on each TX port (Full Duplex only supported in 1000Mbps network)
- IEEE802.3x standard flow control for Full Duplex, optional back pressure function for Half Duplex
This 8 port Gigabit Ethernet switch would be ideal at the heart of all networking systems with its fast speeds of 10/100/1000Mbps. Compliant with IEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet, IEEE802.3u 100Base-Tx, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T specifications. 8 Port 10/100/1000 Mbps TX Auto Negotiation Ethernet Switch, Full/Half Duplex capability on each TX port (Full Duplex only supported in 1000Mbps network), IEEE802.3x standard flow control for Full Duplex, optional back pressure function for Half Duplex, Supports TP interface Auto MDIX function for auto TX/RX swap, Supports 8K MAC address table, LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management, Plug n Play
Plugable USB-C to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Network Adapter (Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS) – Bonus Price
- Upgrade USB Type-C (USB-C) systems and devices like the MacBook Retina and Chromebook Pixel 2015 to wired gigabit network speeds. For USB Type-A (USB-A) systems see our USB3-E1000 instead. Works in tablet-mode with Nintendo Switch.
- Automatic signed 32/64-bit driver installation via existing Internet connection through Windows Update on Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, and 7. Mac driver download available for OS X 10.9 and newer. Support built-in to Linux kernel 3.9 and up (3.8 and earlier require rebuild of kernel module from source).
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, please confirm if your phone or tablet is compatible (has drivers for the ASIX AX88179 chipset) before purchase. Not compatible with ARM-based Microsoft Windows RT systems.
- Supports 4K Jumbo Frames, IPv4/IPv6 checksum offload engine, crossover detection and auto-correction, TCP large send offload and IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet.
- We love our Plugable products and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 1-year limited parts and labor warranty and Seattle-based email support.
The Plugable USBC-E1000 is an easy way to gain wired gigabit network speeds on your new MacBook Retina, Chromebook Pixel 2015, and many other upcoming Mac, Linux, and Windows systems with USB Type-C (USB-C) connectors. Enjoy faster HD video streaming, gaming, web browsing, local network throughput and more.
Compatible with USB Type-C (USB-C) Macbooks, ChromeBook Pixel 2015, and upcoming USB-C Ultrabooks and Tablets.
Plug into any USB-C (USB-C) enabled Mac, Linux, or Windows hosted Gigabit Ethernet network. Tested with “iperf” (network benchmark utility) at over 800Mbps real-world throughput. Also works on 10/100 Ethernet networks at their native speeds.
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 and newer, including BootCamp. Linux kernels 3.9 and later include driver (3.8 and earlier require rebuild of kernel module from source). Signed 32/64-bit drivers for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7.
Not compatible with ARM-based Windows RT systems (MS Surface, Asus ASUS VivoTab RT). Not compatible with Android tablets, Tivo Series 2, Wii or other non-PC/Mac platforms. See the Plugable USB2-E100 for an adapter compatible with these.
Related Broadband Products