Protect My Family
Help your children to enjoy the Internet in safety.
While children in their tweens and early teens may be technically savvy, perhaps even more so than you, their level of technical sophistication is not matched by their level of emotional sophistication.
Our set of guides will show you how to protect your children while they’re still not mature enough to handle all that the Internet can throw at them.
- Protecting your children online Keep children safe on the Internet
- Instant Messaging (IM) Keep children safe when using IM.
- Child safety in chat rooms Safeguards to protect children as they chat.
- Cyber bullying Support your child in the event of online bullying.
- Blogs, forums & social networking Keep children safe when they socialise online.
- Spam and your children Stop your family receiving inappropriate emails.
- The Internet Watch Foundation (IWF) Working with the IWF to make the Web safer.
- The Child Exploitation and Online Protection centre (CEOP) Get official Government advice and report incidents.
- Childnet International Working with Childnet to make the Web a great and safe place for children.
- Parental advisory information and videos from Childnet Working with Childnet to equip parents in keeping their children safe online.
Read More – here