MEETING OF LYTCHETT MATRAVERS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual meeting of the Council will be held on Monday 21st September 2015
At 7:00 p.m. in the Methodist Church, Wareham Rd, Lytchett Matravers
Tim Watton Parish Clerk
Council Office, Vineyard Close, Lytchett Matravers BH16 6DD Office/Fax 01202-624530
1. Apologies for absence.
Chairman s Announcements.
3. Declarations of Pecuniary Interest; and consideration of requests for Special Dispensations under Section 33 of the Localism Act 2011.
4. Public Participation Session. An opportunity for members of the public to raise issues of concern or interest (e.g. ask a question, make a statement or deputation or present a petition).
5. Minutes of Council Meeting on 17th August 2015.
6. Matters arising not listed below.
7. Reports from District Councillors (Standing Orders Suspended).
8. Report from County Councillor (Standing Orders Suspended).
9. Reports from Sub Committees and Working Groups: Neighbourhood Planning Working Group.
10. Recommendations from Committees
Planning Committee meeting 3rd Sept 2015
Environment & Amenities Cttee meeting 7th Sept 2015.
Consideration and acceptance of report of Village Appearance Project.
12. Consideration of response to selection of developments sites put forward in the Partial Review of the Purbeck Local Plan Part 1
13. Update on research into request by food trader for vending pitch.
14. Discussion / agreement of options for website training dates.
15. Update on arrangements for Lytchett Link distribution.
16. Report of any training activity undertaken in the past month.
17. Reports of Representatives (by exception):-
Village Hall DAPTC Footpaths School Liaison Youth Organisations Sports Club
18. Council to approve the following payments due :
Inv To Whom For What Net VAT Total 3495 T Watton Clerk s salary September (12 equal monthly payments by standing order) 905.05 0.00 905.05 3496 T Homer Handyman duties and reimbursement for purchase of materials August 370.01 1.71 371.72 3497 Continental Landscapes Grass Cutting, Southern end of Rec August 20.00 4.00 24.00 3498 The Landscape Group Cemetery maintenance August 303.49 60.70 364.19 3499 Shaw & Sons Ltd Book of Grants of Excusive Right of Burial certificates (100) 98.23 19.65 117.88 3500 Jurassic Computers Laptop software OS recovery & email fix, plus service & checks 85.00 0.00 85.00 3501 Flavourfy Website charge retainer 450.00 0.00 450.00 3502 BT Payment Services Ltd Parish Office phone and broadband 129.00 5.44 134.44 3503 Lytchett Matravers Village Hall Room hire June & July 2015 150.00 0.00 150.00 3504 BDO LLP Annual Return fee 635.00 127.00 762.00
19. Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulations 2014 , Part 3, Paragraphs 6-10, Record of Decisions and Access to Documents record of decisions taken by Parish Clerk.
Matters of Interest & Information.
Members are reminded that the Parish Council has a general duty to consider the following matters in the exercise of any of its functions: Equal Opportunities (including: race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status and any disability); Crime & Disorder; Health & Safety; and Human Rights.
Parish Clerk: T.
Watton Date: September 2015