- Supports 150 Mbps 802.11n Wireless data rate – the latest wireless standard. Permits users to have the farthest range with the widest coverage. (Up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the coverage of 802.11b.).
- Power Saving designed to support smart transmit power control and auto-idle state adjustment.
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard so that you can let different types of data have higher priority. It would allows better streaming of real-time data such as Video, Music, Skype etc.Includes multi-language EZmax setup wizard.
- Spec Standards IEEE 802.11n; backward compatible with 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Certified. Security 64/128 bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security; WPS compatible IEEE 802.1X.
- Port 1 x 2.0 USB Type A. Wireless Data Rates Up to 150 Mbps. Modulation OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DSSS. Frequency Band 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz. Antenna internal chip antenna.
The product is a high-speed USB2.0 WIFI support 2.4G, with 150Mbps PHY Rate for Both Transmit and Receiving. Complies with IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g ,IEEE802.11b standards. Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption methods and 802.1x security authentication standards.
Additionally, the product supports QSS function, which can help you create a wireless connection with effortless security setup, to prevent outside intrusion and protect your personal.
Standard:IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA/CA with ACK
Radio Data Rate:11n: 150/135/121.5/108/81/54/40.5/27/13.5Mbps
Channel: 1~11 (US, Canada); 1~13 (Europe) ; 1~14 (Japan)
Spread Spectrum: DSSS
Modulation: BPSK, QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM/ 64-QAM
Transmission Distance: Indoor up to 100m, outdoor up to 300m (it is limited in an environment)
Receive Sensitivity@PE: 11n: -65dBm@10% PER
11g: -65dBm@10% PER
11b: -78dBm@8% PER
Transmit Power: 15dBm
Antenna plus: 2X2dBi
LED Indicator: Status
Data Security: WPA; 64/128-bit WEP; TKIP/AES
Environment: Operating Temperature: 0℃~40(32~104)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Safety & Emissio FCC, CE
Operation System: win2000 win2003 winxp vista32 vista64 wince5.0 wince6.0 win7 win8 linux mac(10.3/10.4/10.5)
1pcs Mini USB 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless (WiFi) Adapter.
Find More Broadband Products
- Integrated Qualcomm Gobi technology enables high-speed Internet access with a single wireless solution
- Allows you to connect in more places at Broadband speeds with no need to find a WiFi hotspot and provides access to both CDMA2000 EV-DO and UMTS/HSPA wireless networks
- Allows international roaming in many countries through support for multiple UMTS/HSDPA frequency bands and four GPRS/EDGE bands commonly used worldwide
- Greater flexibility in choosing a mobile operator – now and later
- No protruding PC cards that can damage the notebook
The HP un2400 EV-DO/HSDPA Mobile Broadband Module is an integrated WWAN module for select HP notebooks
provides connection and permits roaming on wireless networks in many countries worldwide.
With an HP Mobile Broadband enabled notebook and wireless carrier service,
you can check e-mail, browse the Internet, and connect to corporate networks from anywhere within the coverage area.
3G Card Module: HP UN2400 GOBI1000
Size: 50×30mm/1.97×1.18in (Approx.)
Interface Type: PCI Express Mini Card
Antenna Type: Dual high efficiency 5 band antenna with diversity
Frequency Bands: 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
Data Rates UMTS (HSPA): 7.2 Mbps (Download ) and 2.0 Mbps (Upload)
Data Rates CDMA (EVDO Release A): 3.1 Mbps (Download) and 1.8Mbps (Upload)
Cellular Protocols: GSM GPRS UMTS EDGE 1xEVDO/1xRTT UMTS/WCDMA
Enhance security by avoiding connections at hotels, airports and hotspots and with built-in support for VPN applications.
Only for HP notebooks
HP EliteBook 2530p/2730p/6930p/8530p Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 8530w Mobile Workstation
1 X 3G Wireless PCI-E Card
- Works with both IEEE 802.11b + 802.11g (both 2.4 GHz)
- Speeds of up to 54 Mbps
- Office roaming for notebook PC users
- Shared broadband Internet access and resources.
- Wireless LAN Manager for location-specific profiles
- 128-bit WEP encryption
High-Speed :- Fully IEEE 802.11b (2.4 GHz) compliant for wireless network access from your notebook PC, this PC Card has both standards built in, so you can connect your notebook to existing 802.11b infrastructure, and also to the high-speed networks based on the 802.11g specification. Delivers digital images, videos, and MP3 files at speeds of up to 54 Mbps. Dynamic rate shifting according to environmental conditions achieves the fastest possible connections.Untethered :- Supports office roaming for notebo