MuZuZi Mini Module 3G Wireless PCI-E Card UMTS HSDPA WWAN UN2400 483377-002 for HP NetBook PC
- Integrated Qualcomm Gobi technology enables high-speed Internet access with a single wireless solution
- Allows you to connect in more places at Broadband speeds with no need to find a WiFi hotspot and provides access to both CDMA2000 EV-DO and UMTS/HSPA wireless networks
- Allows international roaming in many countries through support for multiple UMTS/HSDPA frequency bands and four GPRS/EDGE bands commonly used worldwide
- Greater flexibility in choosing a mobile operator – now and later
- No protruding PC cards that can damage the notebook
The HP un2400 EV-DO/HSDPA Mobile Broadband Module is an integrated WWAN module for select HP notebooks
provides connection and permits roaming on wireless networks in many countries worldwide.
With an HP Mobile Broadband enabled notebook and wireless carrier service,
you can check e-mail, browse the Internet, and connect to corporate networks from anywhere within the coverage area.
3G Card Module: HP UN2400 GOBI1000
Size: 50×30mm/1.97×1.18in (Approx.)
Interface Type: PCI Express Mini Card
Antenna Type: Dual high efficiency 5 band antenna with diversity
Frequency Bands: 850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
Data Rates UMTS (HSPA): 7.2 Mbps (Download ) and 2.0 Mbps (Upload)
Data Rates CDMA (EVDO Release A): 3.1 Mbps (Download) and 1.8Mbps (Upload)
Cellular Protocols: GSM GPRS UMTS EDGE 1xEVDO/1xRTT UMTS/WCDMA
Enhance security by avoiding connections at hotels, airports and hotspots and with built-in support for VPN applications.
Only for HP notebooks
HP EliteBook 2530p/2730p/6930p/8530p Notebook PC
HP EliteBook 8530w Mobile Workstation
1 X 3G Wireless PCI-E Card