TalkTalk embraces the price war with Vodafone
For those on a tight budget and looking to switch provider the latest price offers from TalkTalk are incredibly tempting, the offers are available until 28th March 2018 and are fixed price contracts for the 12 month minimum term and as per the rules include voice line rental.
- Fast Broadband ADSL2+, GBP17/m for 12 months, no setup fee
- Faster Fibre Broadband, GBP22.50/m for 12 months, no setup fee, up to 38 Mbps downloads with up to 9.5 Mbps upload via VDSL2.
- Fibre Large Broadband, GBP25/m for 12 months, no setup fee, up to 76 Mbps downloads with up to 19 Mbps uploads via VDSL2.
- TV with Faster Fibre broadband, GBP29.50/m for 12 months, GBP25 TV box cost.
Includes the TV Select Boost which adds extra channels and is usually GBP7/m.
- TV Plus with Faster Fibre Broadband, GBP29.50/m for 12 months, GBP50 TV box cost with full PVR functions.
Includes the TV Select Boost usually GBP7/m.
For existing TalkTalk customers the way the fixed price guarantee works is that even if you are in contract you can usually signup for a contract extension and price match the latest offers, so with a little work even existing customers we believe can benefit from the latest offer.