Canon EOS M50 mirrorless camera with 4K video
Canon has unveiled the mirrorless EOS M50 interchangeable-lens camera, which offers 4K video recording. The EOS M50 sports a 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor, which promises less noise and high definition in low-light situations. “Our core goal when developing new entry-level interchangeable-lens cameras is to meld high-quality features and usability together,” said Canon.
Additional features of the EOS M50 include:
- New DIGIC 8 Image Processor.
- HD 120p high-frame video rate.
- OLED electronic viewfinder with touch and drag autofocus.
- Vari-Angle LCD touchscreen.
- Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Automatic image transfer to compatible devices while shooting.
- New Silent Mode.