Airtel broadband customers get 5GB free monthly data on their postpaid connection
Airtel is already offering additional data for its broadband users for every Airtel postpaid or DTH connection as a part of myHome rewards program. It started with 5GB per connection, later it increased it to 10GB.
Now it is offering its broadband customers 5GB additional mobile data every month on their Airtel Postpaid connection in your home.  This can be availed through myAirtel app for those who have bundled their postpaid and broadband connection on myHome. Airtel said that the offer is only valid for specific Broadband and Postpaid plans in every telecom circle.
All plans with the Broadband Data Rollover is eligible for this offer as well, but the 5GB free mobile data will not be part of Postpaid Data Rollover. One of our readers pointed out that the offer is available on broadband plans of Rs.
1099 or above, but this might vary depending on the circle. To claim the offer you need to:
- Install My Airtel app for Android or iOS
- Enter your postpaid number and verify the OTP your receive
- On the App’s HomePage click the Get 5GB free mobile data banner on the top go to myHome tab on home page and follow the step to claim your Free monthly Data
- If you don’t have the offer yet, you need to bundle your broadband and post-paid connection first by clicking ‘create myHome’ under ‘Great Offers on New Products”
Author: Srivatsan Sridhar
Srivatsan Sridhar is a Mobile Technology Enthusiast who is passionate about Mobile phones and Mobile apps.
He is currently using the Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
- ^ already offering (www.fonearena.com)
- ^ Broadband Data Rollover (www.fonearena.com)
- ^ readers pointed out (twitter.com)
- ^ @ssrivatsan (twitter.com)
- ^ Google+ (plus.google.com)
- ^ View all posts by Srivatsan Sridhar (www.fonearena.com)