All About BSNL Broadband Bill And Payment, Even What You Don’t?
You might have missed some part of information about the BSNL broadband bill payments and disconnections when happened. Despite all of the concerns raised on BSNL broadband bill payment, Here we are impersonating the complete info on invoicing, due date, fees, disconnections, and finalization. With this guide, you can have the detailed info about what you claim, when BSNL broadband bill raised, when you have to pay, and when your broadband connection disconnected?
We presented the info in the form of frequently asked question and answers, so have a look at each of them and get the complete idea about when you got the reductions too in your broadband bill. What is BSNL broadband billing cycle date?
- For each BSNL landline broadband customer and Fiber to the home (FTTH) customers, the billing schedule is every month.
But for landline customers, it is bi-monthly (two months).
- Anyone requires monthly bill can request the authorities to send a monthly bill instead of two months.
When does BSNL bill come for a new broadband connection? The date of installation is the start date of BSNL Internet bill for a new connection.
- Ex:- Assumes that, If a customer gets installed a new broadband connection of BSNL on 25th November 2017 under 675 plan, then he/she will get broadband bill only for 6days usage in that month(from 25th to 30th). The approximate BSNL broadband bill for six days in that month is Rs.135 + GST alone.
What happens to my internet service If I cannot pay the BSNL broadband bill before the due date?
- For any customer who subscribes to the internet connection, will gets BSNL broadband bill in every month and have to pay in that month within due date issued.
ISP sends the remainders about the due date for payment frequently. Even if not paid the subscribed broadband connection will get disconnected after 15 days from date.
Dates for issue and payment of BSNL broadband bill
- ISP releases the broadband bill in the first week (6th/7th) of every month for the usage of before month. From the release date, the pay by date (due date) for BSNL broadband bill payment is 15 days.
If released on 6th in a month means, 27th is the pay by date.
Does the internet browse history will display on my BSNL broadband bill?
- Yes, you will see the browsing history of your number on every monthly bill.
- Each broadband bill will display the upload and download history in KB and total duration of following
- Broadband day usage
- BB Night usage from 2 AM to 8 AM in the current month.
When BSNL broadband disconnected due to nonpayment?
- After 15days of pay by date, BSNL broadband connection leads to disconnection.
- Before the disconnection and after the due date, late fee or penalty will charge in next coming bill.
- It means a customer will get disconnected for internet usage nearly after one and half month of completion.
- From the date of the first disconnection, after 60 days BSNL closed the broadband number permanently due to non-payment of bill.
How can I check and view my BSNL broadband bill online?
- You can have two options for BSNL bill view and download online
- Both the options require registration for BSNL bill view and download duplicate bill online. You can download latest 12months usage in online whenever needs.
- You can also view and download BSNL broadband payment receipts of old bills even at any time in BSNL Selfcare portal.
What happens after permanent disconnection due to non-payment of BSNL broadband bill?
- BSNL sends intimation letters/messages to the customer for their defaulter. Even after if there is no payment, ISP will proceed through a legal letter from the court.
- After that, default customer will have to pay the total dues against bill payment along with legal charges to ISP.
What is the late fee charges for not payment of broadband bill within guard time?
- The late fee charges included in next bill is Rs.10 for an amount of postpaid bill below Rs.500.
- Rs.20 will charge between Rs.500 to Rs.1000.
40 from 1000 – 1500.
Can a customer avail any cash back offers on BSNL broadband bill payment?
- BSNL directly didn’t offer any cash back offers but offers loyalty points for redemption.
- Also, BSNL wallet allows some cash back according to offers announced.
Is there any chance for a customer to reduce monthly broadband bill? According to broadband subscription only, ISP will charge the broadband bill. So there is no chance of lowering the monthly broadband bill on any cause.
If a customer downgrades the subscription plan, then it results in the reduction of BSNL broadband bill. When will I get BSNL broadband reconnection after payment when disconnected?
- After payment of outstanding dues against the disconnected number, your BSNL broadband reconnection will process immediately on the same day. No need to call or submit an application before 60days of disconnection date.
- If you pay the dues on the permanently disconnected number, then you have to submit an application to authorities for reactivation of BSNL broadband connection.
Can any data usage not exhausted with FUP is carried over to next broadband bill?
- No, it is not possible.
Everything calculates for that month only, if any unused data will exhaust the end of the month.
Can we pay my BSNL broadband bill through wallets?
- Yes, you can pay your landline, broadband, and Fiber to home bill through any digital wallets. Some of the existing digital wallet facilities are.
- BSNL Wallet powered by Mobikwik.
- PAYTM Wallet
Services for BSNL broadband bill payment online
Among the various ways, these are primary targets for bill pay regularly without hurry to counters.
- BSNL online payment portal
- Online banking payments.
- ECS authorization.
- Third party web portal like PAY TM
- BSNL is responsible if the amount deducted from the bank account and not credited to BSNL broadband bill register when paid through authorized BSNL online payment portal.
- If you have made your payment through third-party websites or digital wallets, there is no responsibility of BSNL if amount not credited.
If my amount deducted from my bank account and not credited BSNL bill account, what we have to do?
- Generally, in this situation, your payment amount will reach to BSNL in the next day instead of the same day of reconciliation. So after two days, your BSNL broadband bill payment will automatically credit to your payment register.
If it not done, then the deducted amount will reverse to your bank account after 48 hours automatically.
If I change my existing BSNL broadband plan in the middle of the month, what will the charges for that month?
- The existing broadband plan fees will collect up to the date of plan change and from the commencement of new internet plan, BSNL broadband bill will reflect as per new tariff. So, in that month you will get two types of charges proportionately as per old and new plans in one postpaid bill.
Is there any BSNL broadband bill exempts from GST?
- Any subscription related to landline or broadband services will includes GST at a rate of 18%.
Can I claim for a rebate in the internet bill for the days which is out of order?
- If your internet connection is out of order, first complain to concerned authorities, if not rectified within the specified time, then you have a right to claim the rebate in the broadband bill.
Where can I place a request to get a rebate on the bill?
- Submit your written request to your area BSNL Commercial Officer with a recommendation from your section in charge (JTO/SDE) Outdoor. After persuasion of same, BSNL CO will place a request to concerned Accounts Officer (TR) for waiving off your broadband bill proportionately for non-working days.
What is one time charges on my BSNL broadband bill?
- One time charges are the amount you have to pay only one time in the postpaid bill towards the product which you have purchased/subscribed.
Some of them are as follows.
If you upgrade your existing BSNL broadband plan, then the balance amount of deposit will charge as One Time Charges.
- Purchasing of BSNL WiFi modem shown as a One-time charge in BSNL broadband bill.
- The amount of telephone instrument charges which you have purchased will show as the One-time charges.
Can ISP will charge me even after disconnection date if not submitted any letter for closure?
- For non-payment of dues, BSNL disconnects your broadband connection, if you need not requires to continue, submit a request for closure of the broadband connection.
- After receipt of written request from you, ISP will consider the disconnection date as the closure date for calculation of final bill.
New payment systems are increasing day by day, so beware of BSNL broadband bill payment before doing the digital transactions in other than authorized portal.
Let us talk more through comments if you want to ask any other on this broadband bill topic.
- ^ detailed info about what you claim (bsnlteleservices.com)
- ^ download latest 12months usage in online (bsnlteleservices.com)
- ^ BSNL online payment portal (bsnlteleservices.com)
- ^ authorized (portal2.bsnl.in)
- ^ existing broadband plan fees (bsnlteleservices.com)