Just £20/m for Vodafone up to 38 Mbps fibre broadband service
If you are on ADSL2+ and are looking to upgrade to VDSL2 (Fibre to the Cabinet – FTTC) but have been holding back due to the extra cost of the faster services then wait no more, Vodafone has slashed ?5/m off its fibre based services for the period of the 18 month contract.
- Vodafone up to 38 Mbps broadband with up to 9.5 Mbps upload speeds now ?20/m rather than usual ?25/m on an 18 month contract and no up front fees.
18 month contract.
- Vodafone up to 76 Mbps broadband with up to 19 Mbps upload speeds, just ?25/m with 18 month contract and no up front fees.
The ADSL2+ service is actually now more expensive than the FTTC products and thus is an aggressive opening salvo in the Black Friday sales which seem to be stretching out over a longer period than previous years.
With the recent full fibre Vodafone/CityFibre partnership announcement building a large FTTC customer base will be even more important than previous years, thus undercutting the competition is to be expected.
In the past Vodafone broadband had different pricing for existing mobile customers, but that distinction vanished some time ago.
Post a comment
- ^ Vodafone has slashed ?5/m (www.awin1.com)
- ^ Login (www.thinkbroadband.com)
- ^ Register (www.thinkbroadband.com)