Gigabyte pushes legendary AERO 15 further with AERO 15 X
Early after launching the AERO 15 gaming laptop in May this year, Gigabyte has released its advanced successor – the AERO 15 X. The latest iteration redefines the possibility of smooth gameplay as it boasts a more powerful GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, with Max-Q design – a significant upgrade to the predeceasing Nvidia GTX 1060-powered Aero 15. The Aero 15 X is nearly identical to its predecessor, putting aside the GPU with the new Max-Q graphics chip.
Both machines feature 7th generation Intel Core i7-7700HQ processors, 16GB of DDR4 RAM and a 512GB SSD all wrapped up in the same chassis. The Aero 15 X further compels with the same outstanding 94Whr battery life to work and play longer as posted in the Aero 15. And even with all this shoehorned into a 1.9cm thick powerhouse that boasts a 5mm thin bezel frame, the redesigned thermal module on AERO 15 X shows no sacrifice to heat generation while running.
AERO 15 has teamed up with X-Rite(TM) Pantone(R) to provide accurate colours throughout the colour spectrum. Each display on the laptop is fully calibrated through a professional calibration solution from X-Rite(TM) Pantone(R). Gamers can now enjoy every gaming moment and take advantage of the accurate colour contrasts to distinguish between enemies from the environment.
Make your AERO 15 completely unique with the RGB Fusion software, allowing you to personalize any key with macro and an RGB lighting from a panel of more than 16.7 million colours and maximize your productivity. Below is a list of the AERO 15X features:
- NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB with Max-Q design
- New colour available: Pure black
- 7th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ Processor
- 5mm Thin Bezel Design: Experience True Visual Immersion
- X-Rite(TM) Pantone(R) Certified: FHD Wide Angle Display
- 24Wh Huge Battery Capacity for Full-Day Productivity
- Thunderbolt(TM) 3: Up to 40Gbps
- USB 3.1 Type-C: 10Gbps / 5V 3A
- HDMI 2.0: Ultra HD 4K 60Hz Output
- Blazing-fast M.2 PCIe Gen.3 X4 SSD: Reach 2000MB/s
- DDR4 2400MHz – Up to 32GB
- GIGABYTE Fusion Keyboard: Professional Meets Style
- GIGABYTE Fusion Macro Software
- Unique Aesthetics with Aluminium Robust Body
- CNC Chassis: Brings Back the Art of Crafting
- Slim and Light Adapter with USB Charging Port
- Dolby Digital Plus(TM): Surround Sound Anywhere, Everywhere
- Intel 8265 WiFi card: With 3 times the speed
Gigabyte will be rewarding a selected user with a gift card to the value of £20. To qualify simply write a review and post it on any social media platform.
Read more here. As part of their efforts to help fostering a more environmentally friendly future, Gigabyte have joined the Make Earth Green Again cause. In dedication to its core value of ‘Upgrade Your Life’, Gigabyte has joined this cause supported by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
In the call to ‘Make Earth Green Again’, the cause plans to plant one trillion trees by 2020, of which 14 billion trees have been planted up to date. To support this cause, users can register their laptops, which will ensure that one of these planted trees will be growing in their honour, and will award them with a certificate from Plant-of-Planet Organisation in recognition of their support. For more information, visit the Gigabyte website.
This article was published in partnership with Gigabyte.
- ^ Gigabyte (tracker.mybroadband.co.za)
- ^ here. (tracker.mybroadband.co.za)
- ^ Make Earth Green Again (tracker.mybroadband.co.za)
- ^ Gigabyte website (tracker.mybroadband.co.za)