Black Friday 2017 fibre deal – R399 for 400Mbps
Many Internet service providers and telecoms operators plan to launch promotions on Black Friday, and Cybersmart is one of the first to reveal its big plans.
The first special offer is for its 400Mbps uncapped Lightspeed service:
- 400Mbps uncapped FTTH – R899 per month (down from R1,499 per month).
The ISP will also launch two 400Mbps capped fibre-to-the-home Lightspeed deals:
- 400Mbps FTTH with 50GB daytime data and 250GB after-hours data – R399 per month
- 400Mbps FTTH with 100GB daytime data and 500GB after-hours data – R599 per month
The packages have a R1,499 installation free, and the prices are available on Black Friday and the week that follows.
- ^ Lightspeed fibre-to-the-home products (www.lightspeed.co.za)
- ^ Why Cybersmart limits its Lightspeed fibre to 400Mbps (mybroadband.co.za)