Panasonic Toughbook 33 unveiled
Panasonic has launched its new 2-in-1 Toughbook in the US. The Panasonic Toughbook 33 is rated to meet the MIL-STD-810G and IP65 durability standards, and features a 3:2 screen which acts as a detachable tablet. The device is powered by a 7th-generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor and Windows 10, and can take two batteries that may be hot-swapped to provide 10 hours of battery life.
The device will provide 20 hours of use if Long Life Battery is enabled, said Panasonic.
The Toughbook 33 also features:
- 1080p webcam and 8MP rear camera.
- Up to 512GB SSD.
- Up to 16GB RAM.
- Choice of barcode reader, true serial port, or second USB.
- Choice of insertable smart card, contactless smart card, or fingerprint reader.
- 12.0-inch 2,160×1,440 display with 1,200 nit sunlight-viewable screen.
- Magnesium alloy chassis.
The Toughbook 33 is also available with two vehicle docks: a “tablet” or “2-in-1” dock.
It can also be bought as a tablet only, or with a detachable keyboard, and will be available in the US from £3,649.
- ^ launched (blogs.windows.com)
- ^ Microsoft will deliver two major Windows 10 updates a year (mybroadband.co.za)