Nokia 3310 coming to South Africa at an attractive price
The new Nokia 3310 will launch in mid-June in South Africa at a cash price of R699, said MTN. HMD Global and Nokia unveiled the refreshed version of the Nokia 3310 in February, saying it took the original Nokia 3310 and “reimagined it for 2017”. The user interface brings a fresh look to a classic, while the 2.4-inch polarized and curved screen makes for better readability in sunlight.
Standout features of the new Nokia 3310 include battery standby for up to a month, 22 hours talktime, and a modern version of the Snake game. The new Nokia 3310 is available in four colours: red and yellow – with a gloss finish – and blue and grey – with a matte finish. The 3310 went on sale in the UK for ?49.99 (R820) last week, and sold out straight away.
Nokia Mobile said it has been working with its partners in the UK to ensure more devices will be available to meet consumer demand.
In South Africa:
- MTN said it will offer the new Nokia 3310 for R699 in mid-June.
- Cell C and Vodacom confirmed they will sell the new 3310, but could not provide pricing.
- Telkom did not confirm whether it will stock the Nokia 3310.
Now read: Nokia 3310 – The icon is back
- ^ HMD Global and Nokia unveiled (mybroadband.co.za)
- ^ sold out straight away (mybroadband.co.za)
- ^ Nokia 3310 – The icon is back (mybroadband.co.za)