KW88 Android 5.1 OS 3G Smart Watch Cell Phone 1.39 inch 400*400 screen MTK6580 Quad Core support 2.0MP Camera Bluetooth SIM Card WiFi GPS Heart Rate Monitor (Black+Black)
- High Configuration: KW88 smart watch cell phone adopts MTK6580 Qual Core with Android 5.1 OS, RAM 512MB + ROM 4GB. In Google play, it supports downloading many popular applications.
- Sports Design & Multifunctional: KW88 Smart Watch Cell Phone uses aluminum watch case with anodic oxidation processing and CNC manufacturing. With 1.39 inch AMOLED, 400*400 circular capacitive touch screen, it can be as a MP3 player, Video player, Sound Recorder, Pedometer, Alarm clock, heart rate monitor, Remote Control, Anti lost, Message Reminder, all in one!
- Contact Everytime Everywhere: KW88 Smart Watch Cell Phone can independently make / receive phone calls with one SIM card of 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G WCDMA 850/2100 internet. And it can connect WIFI and bluetooth.
- Built-in GPS: KW88 Smart Watch Cell Phone supports GPS map tracking, satellite positioning, with Voice assistant, GPS help you to locate and determine the correct direction.
- Heart Rate Monitor: KW88 Smart Watch Cell Phone comes with high accuracy heart rate sensor, it will help you to know your heart rate status anytime anywhere. Be your own immediate health steward. Enjoy your smart life!
* CPU: MTK6580 Quad Core,1.3GHZ
* Memory: RAM:512MB, ROM: 4GB (Note: Because the smart watch app and software has occupied about 2GB memory, the rest free using memory is about 2GB.)
* SIM Card: Independent standby, Hand-free call, Nano SIM
* Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900; WCDMA 850/2100
* Touch screen: 1.39 inch AMOLED whole round HD
* Resolution: 400*400 pixel;260000 colors
* Camera: 2MP
* Bluetooth: BT 4.0
* WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
* GPS: Yes
* Heart Monitor: Yes
* Sensor Hub: Pedometer
* Charger: 4 pins magnetic connecting, charge and data transfer
* Battery Capacity: 400mAh
* Standby time: 48 hours
* Continuous call time: 3 hours
* Operating System: Android 5.1
* Fitness Tracking: Heart rate monitoring, Pedometer
* Tools: Browser, Music, Alarm clock, Sound recorder
* Weather: Yes (When connected to the network)
* Others: On screen display as much time; social networking applications, messages, schedules, meeting reminders
* Setting: Bluetooth settings, Sound, Display, Customization Options, Power Save Mode, Flight Mode, System Update, Reset
* Support: MP3,MP4 media player, Record Sound Video, Take Picture.
* Support: Download Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Skype, GPS Navigation, and other applications
Android Smartphone: Support Android 5.1 or above phones
IOS phone: Not support
1* KW88 Smart Watch
1* USB Cable
1* English User Manual
The main US stock indexes headed out of 2016 by posting a three-day slide, ending on a down note a year that saw record highs reached multiple times. Consumer discretionary and information technology stocks were among the leading decliners.
Liberty Broadband Corporation (NASDAQ:LBRDK) closed at $74.07 after seeing 373024 shares trade hands during the most recent session. This represents a change of -1.53% from the opening. The closing price represents the final price that a stock is traded for on a trading day. It’s the most up-to-date valuation until trading begins again on the next day. However, most financial instruments are traded after hours, which means that the the closing price of a stock might not match the after-hours price. Regardless, closing prices are a useful tool that investors use to quantify changes in stock prices over time. The closing prices are compared day-by-day to look for trends and can measure market sentiment for any security over the course of a trading day. Stock exchanges work according to the invisible hand of supply and demand, which determines the price where stocks are bought and sold. No trade can occur until someone is willing to sell a stock at a price that another is willing to buy it at. When there are more buyers than sellers, the stock price will rise because of the increased demand. Conversely, if more individuals are selling a stock, the price will decrease.
On any given trading day, supply and demand fluctuates back-and-forth because the attractiveness of a commodity’s price rises and falls. Because of these fluctuations, the closing and opening prices are not necessarily identical. A number of factors can affect the attractiveness of a stock in the hours between the closing bell and the next day’s opening bell. For example, if there is good news like a positive earnings announcement, the demand for a stock may increase, raising the price from the previous day’s close. It follows that bad news will negatively affect price.
Let’s take a look at how the stock has been performing recently. Year to date Liberty Broadband Corporation (NASDAQ:LBRDK) is 42.83%. Over the last week of the month, it was -1.07%, 3.62% over the last quarter, and 22.29% for the past six months.
Over the past 50 days, Liberty Broadband Corporation stock’s -2.11% off of the high and 16.39% removed from the low. Their 52-Week High and Low are noted here. -2.11% (High), 79.35%, (Low).
Technical analysts have little regard for the value of a company. They use historic price data to observe stock price patterns to predict the direction of that price going forward. Analysts use common formulas and ratios to accomplish this.
Liberty Broadband Corporation (NASDAQ:LBRDK)’s RSI (Relative Strength Index) is 58.83. RSI is a technical indicator of price momentum, comparing the size of recent gains to the size of recent losses and establishes oversold and overbought positions.
Nothing contained in this publication is intended to constitute legal, tax, securities, or investment advice, nor an opinion regarding the appropriateness of any investment, nor a solicitation of any type.
The general information contained in this publication should not be acted upon without obtaining specific legal, tax, and investment advice from a licensed professional.