CSL – 3m CAT.6 Flat Ethernet Gigabit Lan Network Cable (RJ45) | 10/100/1000Mbit/s | Patch cable / broadband cable | compatible with CAT.5 / CAT.5e / CAT.7
- 3.0m (metres) Cat.6 network cable (upwards/downwards compatible) / broadband cable | Patch cable / low profile cable | 2 RJ-45 plug | plug with bend protection mantle | Colour: black
- High transmission speeds due to operating frequency with up to 250 MHz (in comparison to Cat.5/Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz)
- High quality copper inner conductor / zero-halogen insulation / ROHS conform / 100% over-moulded strain relief | bend protection mantle (very solid due to sharpened bend protection mantle)
- Configuration as EIA/TIA 568B | guaranteed downwards and upwards compatibility to Cat.5e/CAT.5/CAT.7/ UTP / EIA/TIA 568B standard
- Suitable for Gigabit-networks 10/100/1000 MBit | to connect computers, games consoles, DSL-modem, switch, access point, router, modem, network sockets, patch fields or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit-networks | Lan network flat cable ideal for under floor & carpet
!! Cat.6 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network !!
The high quality CAT.6 network cable (3.0m cable length) is perfectly suited
for 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in office buildings and private house-
holds, whether you want to connect your PC, notebook, games console or even
other devices to the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.6 Patch cable. The Cat.6
Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and is able to connect all devices with
network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection due to higher
transmission speeds – up to 250 MHz in comparison to standard Cat.5 network cables
(maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.6 cables are far less error-prone, more
flexible and also hence more suitable for easier laying. The bend protection mantle
of the plug also offers protection against the plug accidentally breaking off.
The CAT.6-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B standard for contacting of
8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
– 3.0m (metres) flat patch cable CAT.6 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
– Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
– 100% downwards and upwards compatible
– 2 x RJ45 plugs
– gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
– incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
– ROHS conform
– zero-halogen insulation
– colour: black
– suitable for home networks, Switch, Modem, Router, PatchPannel etc.