Ugreen CAT 7 RJ45 LAN Network Ethernet Patch LAN Router Modem 10/100 Cable Computer Router Plug STP Wires Shielded Patch Ethernet Modem Router Lan Cable 10Gbps 600Mhz S/STP Molded Network Lan Cable Stranded Copper 1m, Black Round
- Support bandwidth up to 600MHz so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds.
- Transmitting data at speeds of up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable.
- Made of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality
- The clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable.
- Suitable for Gigabit-networks 10/100/1000 MBit | to connect computers, games consoles, DSL-modem, switch, router, network sockets or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit-networks
UGREEN Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable follows the 10GBBASE-T standard and with a blazing speed of up to 600MHz so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds. The Screened Shielded Twist Pairing (S/STP) design and gold plated connectors confidently protects the cable from external Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) for optimized signal quality.The clip protector keeps the RJ45 connector from unwanted snags while routing the cable. Surf the net, stream video, music, and other data at greater speed without worrying about cable mess.
1. Standard: Cat 7, SSTP; Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specfications;
Backward compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable;
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire;
3. Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz;
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps;
5. 26AWG, OD:6.3 mm;
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality.
UGREEN High Performance 600Mhz S/STP Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable x1;