- Female USB A to Male Ethernet RJ45 Connector / Adaptor
- USB Adapter A Female To 8P8C plug – also commonly known as RJ45 plug
- One end has the USB A Female end similar to the socket on PC for your USB device.
- The other end is the 8P8C (RJ45) Male Plug
- A typical use for this is to connect a USB ADSL modem to a router with an RJ45 socket but please note that this will not provide the necessary power to the modem as the PC does. The modem must have a separate power source
One end has the USB A Female end like the USB socket on a PC.
The other end is the 8P8C (RJ45) Male Plug.
Female – RJ45Plug
1 – 1
2 – 2
3 – 3
4 – 6
S – S;
The main use for this adaptor is to connect a USB ADSL modem to a router with an RJ45 socket but the modem must have a separate power source.
These adaptors can also be used with a range of telephony applications such as VOIP and mobile phone unlocking / programming etc..
Please be advised that connector converts a USB A male plug to an RJ45 male plug as per the pinout assignment, however it can not be guaranteed that it will work for every given application because of differences among hardware brands