- HDMI Cable with Ethernet Nylon Gold Plated 1.8M, v1.4, B type, HDMI 1.4 cables work with ALL HDMI devices. This means that they are backwards-compatible with older HDMI (v.1.0 – 1.3) devices. such as 3D LED HDTV, LCD, LED Monitor and Home Theater, DVD, VCD, camera, etc.
- Supports 3D Technology, 4K Resolution, Ethernet Channel 00MB/sec, Audio Return Channel, 1080p FullHD Resolution, Expanded Support for Color Spaces. Compatible with Blu-Ray, 3D Television, Roku, Boxee, Xbox, PS3, Apple TV, Streaming Player
- All wires are pure copper. Custom design low-profile housing with high-spec Gold-plated connector for solid, reliable and durable connection. High Flex cable to aid maximum protection of delicate HDMI ports.
- High grade quality and certified by CE and RoHS, come with Full 1 Year warranty.
- Length: 6 ft / 1.8m, main color: Black
What’s new in the HDMI 1.4?
1. HDMI Ethernet Channel
The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection, enabling high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices that include this feature can send and receive data via 100 Mb/sec Ethernet, making them instantly ready for any IP-based application. The HDMI Ethernet Channel allows internet-enabled HDMI devices to share an internet connection via the HDMI link, with no need for a separate Ethernet cable. It also provides the connection platform that will allow HDMI-enabled components to share content between devices.
2. Audio Return Channel
The new specification adds an audio channel that will reduce the number of cables required to deliver audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. In cases where a TV features an internal content source, such as a built-in tuner or DVD player, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.
The 1.4 version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications. The specification standardizes the input/output portion of the home 3D system, facilitating 3D resolutions up to dual-stream 1080p
4. 4K Resolution
The new specification enables HDMI devices to support extremely high HD resolutions, effectively four times the resolution of a 1080p device. Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
5. Expanded Support for Color Spaces
HDMI now supports color spaces designed specifically for digital still cameras, enabling more accurate color rendering when viewing digital photos. By supporting SYCC601, Adobe RGB, YCC601, HDMI display devices are capable of displaying more accurate.