Ctronics Wireless Camera Dome Camera WIFI IP Cam Hd 720p 20m Ir 3.6mm Lens Onvif 2.0 16 Leds Night Vision Indoor&outdoor 16G Brand SD Card Built-in CTIPC-224C720PWS – Broadband Security
- 1280×720 HD Wireless WiFi IP dome camera,20m IR range,Full Metal Casing.
- Free iPhone, iPad, Android apps offering easy setup and viewing – no need for a PC or complex install. Just 2 Steps WiFi Setup (2.4 GHz network required,5.0 GHz WIFI router doesn’t support). Free PC and Mac Live view available too(MAC need to install Quicktime).
- ONVIF 2.0 compatible,works with multi brands NVR,Ctronics, Hikvision, Dahua,etc.SD card slot for easy storage.
- Automatically record on motion to Micro SD card (Takes up to 128GB cards.SD Card NOT included)Note:Only support fat32 format, for other format SD card,need to be formated by this camera.
- Free instant push alerts to your mobile/tablet when motion is detected. Playback recordings from mobile phone or PC whenever you want to check back on your property as well as view Live video anytime.
NOTE: CTIPC-224C720PWS dome camera is not PTZ, thus can not pan and tilt.
Dome camera is metal base weatherproof dome; yet the mounting screw holes on the bottom could let water in. Please do not mount this camera outdoor unless you can secure the screw holes from rain.
Image Sensor:1/4″ OV9732 color CMOS WXGA (1 megapixel) HD sensor
Display Resolution:1280*720 Pixels
Lens:3.6mm (F:1.4 )
Min. Illumination:0.5Lux £¨0LUX on£©
Light Frequency:50Hz, 60Hz
Image frame rate:25fps(50Hz), 30fps(60Hz),Down adjustable
View:H.264 dual streaming
Image adjust:The brightness, contrast, saturation, chromaticity, is adjustable
White balance:Automatic, Indoor, outdoor , is adjustable
Infrared mode:Automatic , manual (on/off)
Night visibility:¦µ5mm 16 IR LEDs, Night visibility up to 20 metres
Ethernet:One 10/100Mbps RJ-45
Data Rate:802.11b: 11Mbps(Max.) 802.11g: 54Mbps(Max.)/802.11n: 150Mbps（Max.）
Support IP address:static IP address, dynamic IP address
Alarm detection:The motion detecting, detection threshold Settings
Alarm inform:Support Email¡¢FTP etc alarm inform way
POWER Interface:DC 12V1.0A (EU,US,AU adapter or other types optional)
Power Consumption ©’12 Watts
Ethernet:One 10/100Mbps RJ-45
Wireless Interface: WIFI antenna
Operate Temp:-20° ~ 55°C (32°F ~ 131°F)
Operate Humidity:10% ~ 80% non-condensing
-20°C ~ 60°C(14°F ~ 140°F)
Storage Humidity:0% ~ 90% non-condensing
CE FCC:Limited 1 years warranty
1*1 720P IR dome WIFI camera
1*CD with software
CSL – 0.25m – CAT.6 Ethernet Gigabit Lan network cable (RJ45) | 10/100/1000Mbit/s | Patch cable / broadband cable | compatible with CAT.5 / CAT.5e / CAT.7 | white – Broadband Security
- 0.25m (metres) Cat.6 network cable (upwards/downwards compatible) | Patch cable | 2 RJ-45 plug | plug with bend protection mantle | Colour: white
- High transmission speeds due to operating frequency with up to 250 MHz (in comparison to Cat.5/Cat.5e cable bandwidth of 100 MHz)
- High quality copper inner conductor / zero-halogen insulation / ROHS conform / 100% over-moulded strain relief | bend protection mantle (very solid due to sharpened bend protection mantle)
- Configuration as EIA/TIA 568B | guaranteed downwards and upwards compatibility to Cat.5e/CAT.5/CAT.7/ UTP / EIA/TIA 568B standard
- Suitable for Gigabit-networks 10/100/1000 MBit | to connect computers, games consoles, DSL-modem, switch, router, modem, network sockets, powerlan, NAS devices, Patchfield or patch panels within a 10/100/1000 Mbit-networks
!! Cat.6 LAN-cable – Gigabit-speed for your network !!
The high quality CAT.6 network cable (0.5m cable length) is perfectly
suited for 10/100/1000 MBit Ethernet networks in office buildings and
private households, whether you want to connect your PC, notebook,
games console or even other devices to the internet or in the network.
This is easily possible with this high-performance Cat.6 Patch cable.
The Cat.6 Patch cable is suitable for any DSL speed and is able to
connect all devices with network capability quickly and easily.
The inner copper conductor ensures a very fast Gigabit data connection
due to higher transmission speeds – up to 250 MHz in comparison to standard
Cat.5 network cables (maximum 100 MHz). Furthermore, the Cat.6 cables are
far less error-prone, more flexible and also hence more suitable for easier
laying. The bend protection mantle of the plug also offers protection
against the plug accidentally breaking off.
The CAT.6-network cable corresponds to the EIA/TIA 568B standard for
contacting of 8 pin RJ-45 plugs.
– 0.25m (metres) Patch cables CAT.6 (Gigabit-LAN 10/100/1000 MBit)
– Transmission speed: 1000 Mbit (1 Gigabit/s)
– 100% downwards and upwards compatible
– 2 x RJ45 plugs
– gold-plated contact areas (connectors)
– incl. bend protection mantle for the plugs
– ROHS conform
– zero-halogen insulation
– colour: white