Wireless Broadband is spreading around Pembrokeshire…
More Wireless Broadband schemes are being completed around Pembrokeshire and Carmarthenshire supplied by the Wireless Internet Service Provider (WISP) TFL Group1 of Neyland.Recently completed Schemes include Llanfallteg2 near Whitland and almost complete is Reynalton near Narberth.
I’ve been working closely with TFL group on these projects and we’re just making a start on Newgale & Penycwm slightly ahead of schedule.Amongst homes and holiday lets that are getting connected, we have already completed connections for the main businesses in Newgale, including The Duke of Edinburgh pub, MM Carters Garden & Leisure, Big Blue Experience Kitesurfing, Sands Cafe, and Newsurf34567
Visitors to Newgale beach can make use of WiFi offered by local businesses and holiday cottages at the shore.Users of Orange Signal Boost8 (UMA) can also now use their mobile phones in and around these wifi hotspots.
If you are in a broadband ‘Not Spot’, feel free to get in touch for more information on how you can get a better service…
- ^ TFL Group (www.tfl-group.com)
- ^ Llanfallteg (www.tfl-group.com)
- ^ The Duke of Edinburgh pub (www.walestouristsonline.co.uk)
- ^ MM Carters Garden & Leisure (www.pembrokeshirebusiness.co.uk)
- ^ Big Blue Experience Kitesurfing (www.thebigblueexperience.com)
- ^ Sands Cafe (www.facebook.com)
- ^ Newsurf (www.newsurf.co.uk)
- ^ Orange Signal Boost (pembsdigital.blogspot.co.uk)