Vacancy Programme & Partnerships Manager
Peninsula Enterprise is a leading provider of high quality enterprise and knowledge services. Our understanding of the social and economic environment in which we work ensures that we deliver solutions and services that achieve results.
As a result of our recent success in securing the Connecting Cheshire Superfast Broadband Business Support Programme we are now able, to recruit for a Programme & Partnerships Manager. Connecting Cheshire is a partnership of 4 Cheshire councils bringing superfast broadband to 96% of premises by 2016.
As part of the project a Business Support Programme will be provided to 900 small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) to help exploit the benefits of faster broadband and digital technology. For more details see www.peninsula-enterprise.co.uk1. This new role will report into the Operations Director of Peninsula Enterprise.
The role will be to:
- Lead the Connecting Cheshire Business Support Programme Provider core team and manage the development and delivery of the part ERDF funded Programme for Cheshire and Warrington
- Develop strong, positive relationships with key partners, networks, delivery partners, funders and other organisations to support and grow the Connecting Cheshire Business Support Programme
- Drive performance and ensure that the project meets financial and non financial performance targets, leading an internal team and working closely with Groundwork Cheshire, the Connecting Cheshire Project (CCP) team and external partners
The successful candidate will have:
- A detailed understanding of the Cheshire & Warrington business support policy and trends
- An understanding of SFBB and NGA technology, BDUK project and the commercial opportunities associated with SFBB applications for SMEs
- Experience of establishing, monitoring and developing strategic and operational partnerships that support service and contract delivery
- Experience of developing and leading a marketing and communications strategy that achieves outputs and outcomes
- Experience of launching new B2B services, and managing the development and progress to achieve targets
- Experience of budgeting and financial management linked to EU funding projects and demonstration of achievement of KPIs
Candidates will need to develop strong, positive relationships with key partners, networks, delivery partners, funders and other organisations to successfully deliver this programme.
The role will be based in Cheshire and work from Groundwork Cheshire offices, although periodical travel to the South West will be required.
The closing date is 12th September 2013.
Interviews will take place on 25th September at Groundwork Cheshire.
- ^ www.peninsula-enterprise.co.uk (www.peninsula-enterprise.co.uk)
- ^ here (www.peninsula-enterprise.co.uk)
- ^ www.serco.com/careers (www.serco.com)
- ^ Share (www.peninsula-enterprise.co.uk)